Xhosa for "eat"

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Yummy Mummy cereal

First of the General Mills holloween cereals that I've tried. I'm led to believe that this one has been in retirement since the 1990s. It's billed as "orange cream". I was warned, by a cereal expert, that the cereal would be disappointing. It was. The marshmallows are good, but the ratio of marshmallow to cereal is low. The cereal itself lacks flavor. I wanted a burst of orange. I didn't get that. More like a vaguely flavored styrofoam. I usually like to eat my cereal before it has time to soak. Frosted mini wheats and raisin bran are exceptions. But this one was a little better after soaking. Just a little.

I am disappointed. I hoped for more from a cereal kept under wraps for 30 years. Let's hope the other four are better.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: